Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlock Ami Bios from asus F9e/F9s/F9sg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I want to unlock all hidden featuers of my laptop bios. I try to make it by myself, but i failed. So can any of you made it. I pin to this thread bios file (in archive) and backup of my bios (same version)  but i idk is this backup correct.
Thank you in advance
Your amibios 8 has no hidden features to unlock.... the only options are to look for similair boards and try their bios on your board see if it boots if it doesnt try a different one so and so forth good luck! and also their may be hope in software modifcation and or hardware but not hardware unless you can open and close the laptop chassis easily!.. try to look for an older bios version of the board and ill check that out otherwise it is a generic bios and all mods have to be done another method other than through bios modification. should add your bios looks like it natively supports different cpus so if you have a socketed cpu might be worth while to look into possible upgrades if thats what your looking for and or try setFSB for clock control taiphoon burner for memory writing or spd tool their is almost a way around everything ive come to learn.................. Also please dont do any mods if inexperienced or dont have a flash tool have left myself without a computer for a long time because i was naive and thought i could mod something myself and ended up with black screen to stare at for two months occasionally ill risk it for fun but not something i recommend lolol