Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST]Bios Unlock LG CL600W
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=23019]Hello everyone, can someone help me unlock this BIOS?
Use CH341 programmer to read out the file.
@lufan

1. It looks like that this is not a correct bios image ,it only has 128k and didn't bios head included ,so i'm sure you are read a wrong chip. Currently mainstream bios size usually is 16mb or 32mb or maybe some machine still used old 8mb.

2. If possible provide some bios screenshots is better.
(11-24-2021, 09:57 PM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@lufan

1. It looks like that this is not a correct bios image ,it only has 128k and didn't bios head included ,so i'm sure you are read a wrong chip. Currently  mainstream bios size usually is 16mb or 32mb or maybe some machine still used old 8mb.

2. If possible provide some bios screenshots is better.

Thank you for your reply.
I checked the BIOS chip and found that my programmer could not read the 1.8V low-voltage chip completely. I have ordered a programmer that can be used and is in transit. I will upload the complete file again in a few days.
Thanks again
Attachment updated
@lufan

Try this mod then respond to the result.
(11-29-2021, 09:54 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@lufan

Try this mod then respond to the result.
It has been tested and cannot be turned on after programming. It is useless to try to empty CMOS
@lufan

So ,such these thin client machine(used low tdp processor) was not suitable to do a bios modification. It seems has special bios protection. As long as we did any changes , it will not boot up normally.
(11-29-2021, 10:35 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@lufan

So ,such these thin client machine(used low tdp processor) was not suitable to do a bios modification. It seems has special bios protection. As long as we did any changes , it will not  boot up normally.
In short, thank you for your help!