Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] ASUS ROG GL504GM BIOS unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@Pevy
Yes ,you could get the mod. Please attach the bios dump and remember to turn on your private message or you will not receive the mod.
(06-10-2022, 07:41 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@Pevy
Yes ,you could get the mod. Please attach the bios dump and remember to turn on your private message or you will not receive the mod.

Thanks a lot! Here is my bios dump
Hi @Cone and @rpasinos or anyone who has this modded BIOS. I messed up changing primary display setting and now I don't have video output. I need some photos of the various menus to try and change again the settings "blind" could you help me please?

EDIT: @genius239 tagging you too in case you have images of the chipset section, sorry to bother but I need my laptop for work and I'm desperate (yeah, I know I'm an idiot)
(04-14-2022, 12:05 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@rnpasinos
The bios mod is only for exclusive laptop ,first make a bios dump with this tool then attach the file.(Run dump.bat as administrator)
=========
I can't send the mod to you as you disabled the pm.
Hi@genius239 can you do this mod for my laptop Gl504GM too.
(12-01-2021, 03:00 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@Cone
1. Your mod was done.

2. After flashing mod successfully and get the menus unlocked , gointo new advance tab >> Power & Performance >> CPU - Power Management Control >> CPU Lock Configuration ,then disable "CFG Lock" and "Overclocking Lock" to activate ThrottleStop.

Hi Genius, would this mod work for my laptop which is the exactly the same model? Or will i also need to do the "dump bios files" too? 
Thanks
Hello, I have similar problem my laptop updated to 314 and now i cant undervolt anymore.

Please give some link to program for dumping bios because link is not working.

Thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2