Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: AMD 4700S BIOS unlocking request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello friends!
I have bought two AMD 4700 (Ryzen) kits that have soldered Sony PS5 CPU and 2x 8GB GDDR6 memory onboard, but bios is locked in every way.... 
Hoping that some one can unlock this.
Thank you in advance.

Original bios can be found there:
https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/c08.zip
C08.zip
Some settings were not just locked, but removed completely, GFX Configuration for example.
Could you open any settings?
(12-29-2021, 11:54 AM)BulldogPO Wrote: [ -> ]Could you open any settings?
Download link to an archive with unlocked BIOS is in the second post of this thread.
(12-21-2021, 10:39 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]C08.zip
Some settings were not just locked, but removed completely, GFX Configuration for example.

Hello!

Can you please do the same for the newer C0A BIOS? I'm specifically looking for enabling boot mode select to Legacy. Any other options are a bonus. Link below for the latest BIOS, thanks again!

https://www.amd.com/en/support/desktop-k...esktop-kit
(05-30-2022, 10:18 PM)jingalalahoe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Can you please do the same for the newer C0A BIOS?
Hello.
C0A.zip
(05-31-2022, 12:49 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
C0A.zip

Thank you very much! I'll try it as soon as I get the board and report back!
Good day people.

I have recently purchased a 4700S Desktop kit. It has BIOS ver C04. There is a known issue that causes the system to reboot when you plugin a usb device. So I am looking to update my current BIOS to the latest C0A.

I would like to know what benefits the unlocked BIOS will have over the stock one? I would really like to lower the V-core and lower boost clocks to get better temps. With the modded BIOS posted here for C0A will this be possible?

Thanks in advance!
(05-31-2022, 12:49 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2022, 10:18 PM)jingalalahoe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Can you please do the same for the newer C0A BIOS?
Hello.
C0A.zip

Hi,

I have recently purchased a 4700S Desktop kit. It has BIOS ver C04. There is a known issue that causes the system to reboot when you plugin a usb device. So I am looking to update my current BIOS to the latest C0A.

I would like to know what benefits the unlocked BIOS will have over the stock one? I would really like to lower the V-core and lower boost clocks to get better temps. With the modded BIOS posted here for C0A will this be possible?

Thanks in advance!
(06-07-2022, 10:36 AM)The King Wrote: [ -> ]I would really like to lower the V-core and lower boost clocks to get better temps.
The bios posted here is barely useful. P-states adjustments and that's just it.
Pages: 1 2