Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: whitelist wifi from hp g4 1303au bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please whitelist wifi from hp g4 1303au bios as the its wirelesss adapter is not working as expected i want to replace it with realtek wireless adapter i attached a backup of bios with this thread
actually this laptop is goverment supply,and have one splash image of goverment there is alot restrictions what if any adverse thing happen,and i just need to run it?
Your government supply laptop BIOS is identical to the factory BIOS except for the splash image.
sir just tell me the steps to run this? after that can i use another wireless card?
(01-06-2022, 12:24 PM)fardeenansari21 Wrote: [ -> ]sir just tell me the steps to run this?
Run .exe file, press Start. Done!
After flashing this can i replace wireless card with realtek or broadcom? .. earlier I was getting wireless module not supported message in starting
I'm Sorry for such noob questions
Pls forgive
(01-08-2022, 12:26 PM)fardeenansari21 Wrote: [ -> ]After flashing this can i replace wireless card with realtek or broadcom?
What else it was made for? I would not give a link to a file that would be useless to you.