Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: z390 gaming pro carbon bios HPET hidden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i am new and i don't know where i can't post for help request about z390 gaming pro carbon bios with HPET hidden i want to disable it to get better perf or repair mouse response//IRQ... and all i find on google is disabled link on 2019 forum abandonned, and no answer. Sorry if my english is bad, i am french.
Waiting for someone who can help me please. I have flash bios with msi update: 7B17v1C2 Beta version
Thanks for read me, have a good day
@Layead

Try this mod then respond to the result.
Please read readme.txt at first.
I go try it, thanks a lot for your attention!
@genius239 it work's perfectly, THANKS !!! Only god know how many i appreciate and thanks you, you're my hero !!
Thanks a lot to all here, for read, attention and help <3
@@Layead

It's ok ,you're welcome.
(03-13-2022, 08:34 AM)Layead Wrote: [ -> ]@genius239 it work's perfectly, THANKS !!! Only god know how many i appreciate and thanks you, you're my hero !!
Thanks a lot to all here, for read, attention and help <3

Hi. Please tell me, have you somehow reached a solution to the delay problem? I'm stuck at one place where my mouse at 1000 hertz keeps crashing at 250 millisecond intervals and dropping to 500 hertz. I'm guessing it's a matter of the device itself...