Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Pegatron, Bios 2AB5, VT-X enable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do have HP h8-1133de PC with Pegatron Corporation 2AB5 Mainboard. Its AMI BIOS is v 7.12 Rev:A.

I like to have VT-X enabled. I run Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i tried to update the Bios to available 7.15 or 7.16, but they do not run, cuz the Install run on Windows 7 only, so my Tries to install fail. I dont know if the Update includes a Possibility to enable / disable VT-X, it was just a Hope.

I checked my PC with "Speccy", there it sais, "Virtualization supported, disabled". In BIOS i have checked every Category and its Subcategories, there is definitely not any Setting that stands in Relation with VT-X.

Is it possible to get a modded Bios Flash here, so i can get access to enable VT-X on this Mainboard?

Thank you very much in Advance and best Regards
sp56123.zip

Advanced - CPU Configuration - Virtualization Technology
or
Security - System Security - Virtualization Technology
(03-19-2022, 12:07 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]sp56123.zip

Advanced - CPU Configuration - Virtualization Technology
or
Security - System Security - Virtualization Technology

Thanks Maxinator,

sorry for late Response, i had not get a notifying Mail about a Reply, i might have set something wrong in my Profile.

Is this File a modified one? Cuz i already had the ...5123 tried to install and it fails with a Message about having not the right System.

Best Regards
(03-23-2022, 08:20 AM)Brody Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for late Response
No problem. Got used to this.
(03-23-2022, 08:20 AM)Brody Wrote: [ -> ]Is this File a modified one?
Yes.
(03-23-2022, 08:20 AM)Brody Wrote: [ -> ]i already had the ...5123 tried to install and it fails with a Message
Could you try installing the modified by clicking "FLASH.bat" and see if the message appears?
(03-23-2022, 09:30 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2022, 08:20 AM)Brody Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for late Response
No problem. Got used to this.
(03-23-2022, 08:20 AM)Brody Wrote: [ -> ]Is this File a modified one?
Yes.
(03-23-2022, 08:20 AM)Brody Wrote: [ -> ]i already had the ...5123 tried to install and it fails with a Message
Could you try installing the modified by clicking "FLASH.bat" and see if the message appears?

Hey again,

i was able to install the modified ROM, and YES, it works. I enabled VT-X, now i can use my virtual Wins.

Thank you so much, this is really great.

Best Regards