Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH advanced bios/debug mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear friends,

I've a Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH with bios version 7ZCN37WW which can be downloaded from: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn37ww.exe

I want help from you to unlock all advanced menus and debug settings. It's very limited now and can't find and change anything I want.

Can you please help me?
Thanks a lot in advance...
Hello, I have the same laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH 81FK) and I would like to help, how would I do a BIOS Dump? Thanks. Smile
(05-25-2022, 03:18 AM)BrandonTGS Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have the same laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH 81FK) and I would like to help, how would I do a BIOS Dump? Thanks. Smile
Hi
Make your bios dump
Thanks for the quick response, however I have a small issue, I run Linux not Windows so is there any way to dump my BIOS from Linux instead?
Edit: I might be able to run the BIOS dumping program from the Windows Pre-installation Environment (Windows 10 Installer).
Hi, I am in the same boat. I'm trying to enable wake on lan and it's not possible with the current BIOS (7ZCN37WW) although the lan adapter supports it.

Any help on how to get the unlocked bios?

Thanks!
(06-26-2023, 09:55 AM)soycabanillas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am in the same boat. I'm trying to enable wake on lan and it's not possible with the current BIOS (7ZCN37WW) although the lan adapter supports it.

Any help on how to get the unlocked bios?

Thanks!
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump