Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus x556uf notebook BIOS unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need help unlocking the PCIE port options in BIOS.

Im trying to build an eGPU using an EXP GDC dock but came across with a black screen issue after plugging in the dock with the graphics card and turning the laptop back on.

After some research around the web, I found that this was a common issue and one best option to solve this is by unlocking the advanced settings of my BIOS.

This has been making my head ache for the past few weeks as it has already cost me a lot. Would greatly appreciate any help.

BIOS info: American Megatrends Version 412. Let me know what else is needed to move forward.
@thedrunkenfreelancer

1. Try this tool package to unlock hidden options in your laptop ,i have attached a easy guide.

2. I always thought it's a compatible issue if there is no signal output when EXP GDC is connect to the wifi card slot. Maybe these unhidden options will not help the issues ,but you still could make a attempt.
Thank you for the advice you gave. I connected myself through a similar slot a small video card assembly with memory in order to use the laptop's processor for two devices as a kind of storage for books and the reverse of their 3D models. So I did it just on the laptop, the last book was Joe Turner's Come and Gone, I attached an audio version to it with https://freebooksummary.com/category/joe...e-and-gone and then with a brief description left on the storage. I have a small hobby that I wanted to expand.