Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Please help whit Advent 5431
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Same Error
(04-12-2022, 03:42 PM)boreau Wrote: [ -> ]Same Error
It's not. The error is different every time, and this is progress. Everything would be much easier if it were possible to find an update from the manufacturer somewhere, but we can only keep trying.
Now the problem is that the program checks if a file with the name specified exists. I suggest you to put your BIOS dump in the folder with this program and rename it so that the name matches the one in the bottom field.
new error, screenshot
It turns out a solution can't be so simple. I think I need time to finally sort out the situation. I don't need your assistance and you can go about your business.
ty really ty for you effort
Here you go: DOWNLOAD.
I didn't come up with anything better than to take a part table from another BIOS of the same size. Trying to make a backup won't do anything bad. I hope this time it will work, at least on my computer it worked, which is fascinating.
Ty, this is my backup bios from Winphlash, no problem this time
(04-13-2022, 09:32 AM)boreau Wrote: [ -> ]no problem this time
And I see no problem with the structure. It was backed up correctly and I'm wondering if installation will work now.
Ok now this message
(04-13-2022, 11:16 AM)boreau Wrote: [ -> ]now this message
Press 'Y', I guess.
Pages: 1 2 3