Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ARH05 Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi!

I have a Lenovo ideaPad gaming3 15arh05 with FCCN18WW bios. I've tried to make bios dump, but Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 says "Can not identify BIOS!"

what should i do?

thanks in advence!
(05-20-2022, 06:50 AM)JJH Wrote: [ -> ]hi!

I have a Lenovo ideaPad gaming3 15arh05 with FCCN18WW bios. I've tried to make bios dump, but Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 says "Can not identify BIOS!"

what should i do?

thanks in advence!
Hi
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Hi,
For Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ARH05 device, can you remove Wifi Card Whitelist enforcement? My wifi card is broken and I can't use it now. I backed up the Bios backup with SPI Flasher.
(11-27-2023, 01:45 PM)GUNERE$ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
For Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ARH05 device, can you remove Wifi Card Whitelist enforcement? My wifi card is broken and I can't use it now. I backed up the Bios backup with SPI Flasher.
Hi
There is no whitelist in your bios
(11-27-2023, 02:25 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2023, 01:45 PM)GUNERE$ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Hi
There is no whitelist in your bios

Thank you for coming back. My laptop uses 8822CE M2 card. I tried Intel and Atheros brand cards. Only Bluetooth works. There is no wifi visible in the device manager. What can we do?
(11-27-2023, 02:47 PM)GUNERE$ Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for coming back. My laptop uses 8822CE M2 card. I tried Intel and Atheros brand cards. Only Bluetooth works. There is no wifi visible in the device manager. What can we do?
reset bios settings to defaults, save
reinstall all drivers (start with the chipset driver)
install the wifi card driver