Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Flashing BIOS on Dell Inspiron 14 5447 which currently provides a beep code=1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My DELL Inspiron Laptop does not boot and gives a beep once error code. Since I am suspecting that the Motherboard ( LA-B012P REV 1.0) BIOS has a problem, currently looking at options for BIOS recovery using an external USB drive. When I connect it to the USB port and press END key after connecting power, the fan starts and Laptop Power LED starts flashing and after some time the external USB flash drive gets selected and it becomes ON and I can see the Laptop HDD LED flashing for a moment. I need to now place the required files in the USB flash drive (FAT formatted) to see if the system flashes the BIOS and possibly boot normally. Can someone guide me on the files to be placed in the USB flash drive for this DELL model Laptop. I ran the latest BIOS exe file from the DELL support on another computer but it does not generate any file but gives an error "Invalid WinFlash parameters" with /writehdrfile or /writeromfile options. Please help and guide me on the next steps!