Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] BIOS Unlock for Gigabyte Aero 17 WA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
Looking for an unlocked bios for Gigabyte AERO 17 WA laptop which I'm hoping will allow me to unlock the features to enable the laptop to be woken from sleep by a bluetooth keyboard or mouse without having to use the hardware power button.
I'm mostly running the laptop in 'desktop' mode connected through a TB3 dock to peripherals and an external display with the laptop itself tucked away.
Would be great to be able to wake it just with the Logitech (Flow) Keyboard and Mouse and not have to go either opening the laptop up or fumbling for the power key.
I gather that an unlocked BIOS might allow access to these kind of USB features  which are currently not even visible in the stock BIOS.

Can anyone help?
@SampleX

1. Unlock hidden Advanced menus is not hard ,but i thought your problem is not a bios issue ,it should be issue of os settings. Normal trigger with wake up is by mouse move or type keyboard ,why does need to press power button? You should to check the power plan in your windows system.

2. If you feel like getting a mod ,please learn how to access to Grub environment at first. Prepare a usb stick that formatted to fat32 then download this and unpack it then copy folder EFI to this usb stick then reboot system. Boot this usb stick as uefi mode ,if you can access Grub successfully. Then make a bios dump with this tool then attach it. (Run dump.bat as administrator.)