Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Fujitsu Siemens Award Bios Mod Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
Motherboard: Ms-7293VP
Bios Version: V2.4C
Bios Link: http://uploaded.to/file/15jn6p
I want to make Overclocking. Please can somebody unlock this.
If you need more information, i will give them to you.
Sorry this took so long to get back to you on , must have missed this request!

Lots of hidden features including overclocking now unlocked

Flash at your own risk!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Fujitsu%2...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin
I don´t know why but i can´t install the bios you have made me. I have tried every option to install this bios from you. I flashed the original bios new and tried every method to install your bios. But every time it says: There are not enough drive letters. Can you please help me.
??? Please follow the USB Flashing Tutorial in the Tutorial section word for word which should help you out tremendously.

TheWiz
Once i have tried to boot the bios from a usb flobby but i didn´t work. Because i can´t say boot from the usb flobby i tried to change it in the bios.
Did you try witha regular USB drive? A CD?
I tried a usb stick and a cd and tried to flash it when windows is running. But with the cd and the usb stick, everytimes come there are not enough drive letters.
have you got a solution or still searching for?
What is your windows version?Huh
Maybe I can help.Smile

*or you can also look on google.Shy
I´m still searching for a solution. I tried 20 tutorials to flash the bios, everytime it was a different method, but everytime it wasn´t working.
I have windows 7 32bit.
Did you tried to change the drive letter to the usb stick in the( computer management-> disk management).
[attachment=1145]
OR
If I understand you can't boot from a cd or a usb stick because there is no option like this in your bios,i'm right?
Then how did you install w7?If with a cd, then you should make a bootable cd and flash your bios with it.(maybe the cd is placed to first bootable in default).
OR
When you start the computer the first image that you see, look at it there should be a key to enter in a menu where you can change the boot order.
Example:on this pic you can see at the top of it, the F12 is to enter in the boot order menu and F2 to enter in the bios.But your system keys must be(maybe) different cause you have a fuji siemens pc not dell.
[attachment=1146]
ORSad
Can you put pics of your bios main menus?

Hope it works!AngelSmile
Pages: 1 2