Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] aorus 15g xc bios unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, could someone help me unlock my bios on my aorus 15g xc laptop so i can undervolt it, my bios advanced hidden settings are locked and would like someone to help me unlock them.. i can pay for a donation if someone can help me as soon as possible, btw i am new to this so help will be appriciated thank you
@Liamcronshaw1

1. What's bios version of your laptop ?? if it's FBxx then continue to step2 ,if it's FExx you may give this mod up.

(1) First disable Secure Boot in bios. (Secure >> Delete all Secure Boot variables)

(2) Download this then unpack folder EFI to a usb stick that formatted to fat32 then reboot. Boot this usb stick as uefi mode ,if now you can access to Grub shell successfully. Then make a bios dump with this tool then attach the file. (Run dump.bat as administrator.)
(08-12-2022, 09:24 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@Liamcronshaw1

1. What's bios version of your laptop ?? if it's FBxx then continue to step2 ,if it's FExx you may give this mod up.

(1) First disable Secure Boot in bios. (Secure >> Delete all Secure Boot variables)

(2) Download this then unpack folder EFI to a usb stick that formatted to fat32 then reboot. Boot this usb stick as uefi mode ,if now you can access to Grub shell successfully. Then make a bios dump with this tool then attach the file. (Run dump.bat as administrator.)

hi there, i can confirm i have the FB05 bios and i can boot in to grub, i ran the dump file and here is my bios dump
hi there i think i attached my bios dump file, also i have the FB05 bios and that i can boot to grub
for some reason it wont allow me to add my rom so ill send it to your email