Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Fujitsu Futro S920 Thin Client: Enable IOMMU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear bios-modders,

I am searching for help and/or hints to get IOMMU working on this thin client ( Fujitsu Futro S920 - D3312-A13 3).
The goal is be able to passtrough PCIe ressources and use this little machine as lowpower virtualisation host with proxmox.
The SOC on this motherboard is a AMD GX-415GA which should be able to handle IOMMU for my understanding.

What I have done so far:
- update the board with the latest official bios version ( D3313-A1.rom)
- modifying the sections I found relating to virtualization with AMIBCPv4.55 ( I think mostly SVM mode was realvant here)
- update the board with AFUDOS and check results
- unfortuantely there is still no option to enabel IOMMU
- search for IOMMU relevant strings with AMIBCP with some founds ( only in the strings ) pls see attached pictures.

Thats where I stuck now and kindly want to ask for assistance.
Would it be possible for you to integrate the missing feature to this bios ?
Any hints are also higly welcome.

I have attached the original and modified files and some pictures.
The direct download file link on Fujitsu side is:
https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexDown...49E35203AB

Many thanks in advance and have a nice day,
Peter
(08-21-2022, 11:43 AM)Kummi123 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear bios-modders,

I am searching for help and/or hints to get IOMMU working on this thin client ( Fujitsu Futro S920 - D3312-A13 3).
The goal is be able to passtrough PCIe ressources and use this little machine as lowpower virtualisation host with proxmox.
The SOC on this motherboard is a AMD GX-415GA which should be able to handle IOMMU for my understanding.

What I have done so far:
- update the board with the latest official bios version ( D3313-A1.rom)
- modifying the sections I found relating to virtualization with AMIBCPv4.55 ( I think mostly SVM mode was realvant here)
- update the board with AFUDOS and check results
- unfortuantely there is still no option to enabel IOMMU
- search for IOMMU relevant strings with AMIBCP with some founds ( only in the strings ) pls see attached pictures.

Thats where I stuck now and kindly want to ask for assistance.
Would it be possible for you to integrate the missing feature to this bios ?
Any hints are also higly welcome.

I have attached the original and modified files and some pictures.
The direct download file link on Fujitsu side is:
https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexDown...49E35203AB

Many thanks in advance and have a nice day,
Peter

Was you able to run it? How does you check if IOMMU is working in Proxmox? Or rather - did configured Proxmox properly, so it will support PCIe passthrough if BIOS will work?