Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo m75q-1 zen2/zen3 cpu support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

i bought a Lenovo m75q-1 Tiny unit without working CPU.

The Am4-socket on this model is nomally populated with (Athlon Pro200ge/300ge)/(Zen 2200ge/2400ge) or (zen+ 3200ge/3400ge).
This Cpus are codenamed "Raven Ridge" and "Picasso" ----> they range from 2 to 4cores +SMT  with tdp of 35 to 65W.

I wanted to use this as my daily driver since it is a compact formfactor and i could take it no problem with me.

The extra grunt + more Cores from zen2/3 would be nice, but i dont know if it´s possible.

Atm i still have not bought a CPU and wanted to ask if its even possible to include the necessary cpucode so a zen2/3 would intialize.

If yes ( then i would be either looking at Renior (4600g/e,4650g/e,4700g/e,4750g/e) or Cezanne (5600g/e,5650g/e,5700g/e,5750g/e).

I already got myselfe a C341-programmer so i could dump the image from the cmos. (prog used: NeoProgrammer)

sucess^^
cmos: w125q128fw (winbond)
Bios Vendor: american megatrends --- (AMIBIOS)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3t7vs4bv9...d.bin/file

then i used Ryzen SMU checker to look for the supported cpus of the biosdump

supported cpu gen´s

I read quit a few thread Guids on "Bios modding" in hope of better understanding or getting clues what to do from this point on but nothing thereof.

Can somebdy pls give a hand.