Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: unbricked a b590 but no s/n in Bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, it doesn't really fit into the mods forum because I don't need any mod at all. I just want to have the right system information back Smile

I have a B590 (H5ET*) which was accidentally flashed with the H9ET* BIOS which means that it booted but no SATA drive worked. Unbricked it now with a CH341A. So far so good. Dumped the wrong H9 BIOS from before and flashed a clean BIOS file from H5. But now there is/was s/n and model and UUID invalid. How can I get it back into the BIOS? I saw that there is no FD44 tool or something like that for Lenovo. With the maintenance utility I was able to write a s/n and and UUID. UUID worked and got shown in BIOS, s/n and model not.

Tried to find it out via UEFItool but that made me crazy...

Maybe someone can help me to get it back like it was before.

Here is the dropbox link with the original dump, the empty manufacturer dump and the latest flash file from lenovo update (don't know if needed). If someone could fill up the manufacturer dump it would be enough for me. The update can be executed easily after that, too.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y5d5o3z7dfwa7...GmIja?dl=0

Thanks in advance!