Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Lenovo Thinkbook G2 ARE] What parameter should I change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I just discovered this forum and I would like to ask you a question, I tried to use the search button but didn't find anything useful.

History
1) I had to send my Lenovo Thinkbook 14 G2 ARE to service because the usb c ports were not working anymore. The service center changed my motherboard and they sent me the notebook with bios version FACN23WW.

2) I have a BlitzWolf BW-PCM2 13.3 portable monitor and when I connect it to my notebook without power, it doesn't turn on an LED flashes as if the notebook doesn't give it enough power. This only happens with lenovo computers (I also have an ideapad 5 pro and the same thing happens) if i  connect it to a Dell computer or to my Oneplus 8 smartphone this working with only type c powers up and transmits video. In fact in the description of the monitor it says this:

"For Lenovo Brand laptop use, first connet PCM2 and Laptop with a Type-C cable,then insert PD power supply cablet to PCM2"

3)With bios version FACN23WW this works without external power supply, if I update the bios to a higher version(I haven't tried previous versions) the monitor needs external power supply.

So my question is:
Can anyone give me some advice on what parameters I should look at to see what has changed between the two versions? I downloaded Insyde H2OEZE and also took a look at the bios debug mode but still haven't touched anything.