Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Bios Mod for Gigabyte Z490 vision D Hackintosh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a dual boot Win10/Mac OSX PC I just installed an NVME PCIe adapter and installed Linux on the drive and trying to add the 3rd drive as a boot option in Bios/Opencore. Originally, I had to reset the Bios for the drive to recognize and then installed EndeavourOS (Linux) to the drive and after reboot, the drive has yet to show up as a boot option anymore. I have had issues updating the Bios in the past and the machine is not working after and having to revert back so I am currently running the F7c version.

PCPartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/jacobseato...iew=YLf9TW

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z490 VISION D ATX LGA1200
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-4000
Storage: (3) Silicon Power A60 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive
GPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB
Power Supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650 W 80+ Platinum Certified Semi-modular ATX
Current Bios Version: F7c

FastBoot: disabled
Secure Boot: disabled
CSM: Enabled

The drive shows in Disk Utility (Win10) and in the list of NVME drive in the Bios.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the third PCIe attached drive to show up on Opencore? Or is moding the Bios a possibility? This was my first Hackintosh and would be my first time going back into Opencore since building in 2020 and would be my first Bios mod ever. I did a search for these specs and brands and didn't see anything previously posted. If I missed a post that will aid please link me.

Thanks for the help in advance!