Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Geforce7050M-M V2.0 with Phenom II x4 955
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i own a Geforce7050M-M V2.0 mobo by ECS

https://www.ecs.com.tw/he/Product/Mother...cification

I've updated to most recent bios from here, and this is the direct link to bios.

Then i've installed a Phenom II X4 955  HDX955WFK4DGM 95W TDP that can be supplied by the mobo.

The computer starts and runs to 3.2 GHz, but i get model unknown both in bios and Windows 7 64, while CPU-Z says AMD Phenom II X4 955.
In the bios menu everything regarding the cpu isn't displayed anymore, so i'd like to add support for the Phenom II X4 955  HDX955WFK4DGM.

For what i found, another modo should have the same chipset and AMI bios that, from the specs, has support for my cpu.
790X-G45 bios download page, from compatibility page it says bios 7622V13; furthermore the latest bios for that mobo is 7622V18

Any chance we can get it full working?
Thanks in advance
Make TXT-report of CPU-Z with your Phenom II X4 955.
The report is attached down in this post, thanks for helping.

p.s. CPU-Z reports mainboard rev 1.0 for wrong, it's a V2.0
OK. Try to flash my mod.
Thank you sir!
I'm out for work, i'll do in the night.
[attachment=24755][attachment=24756]
Now it is recognized both during the post and in windows, but in the bios menu i still don't see any data related to the cpu
(04-03-2023, 04:05 PM)Claudio K Wrote: [ -> ], but in the bios menu i still don't see any data related to the cpu
Show photos of data related to the cpu in BIOS with any supported CPU.
I reinstalled my old cpu, and i have to apologize because there was no menu or specs about the cpu.
Guess it was there with my very old bios.
Do you see any "hidden" menu that can be activated?
Thanks again!
(04-05-2023, 03:32 PM)Claudio K Wrote: [ -> ]Do you see any "hidden" menu that can be activated?
This is offtopic in this section.
The bios is working well, thank you again, you did a great job!