Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ECS Geforce6100-pm-m2 (v7.0)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello first post here.

Im looking for a modded bios for my ECS gf6100PM-M2 award BIOS
nforce430/405 chipset.

I currently have 04/29/2010 BIOS installed

http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product...ailID=1087&CategoryID=1&DetailName=Feature&MenuID=20&LanID=0

hopefully you guys could have a go at unlocking hidden features for OC'ing
as this has nothing in the BIOS so far.

kind regards

Salsoul

exsisting BIOS attached
Unfortunately not a single hidden option Sad

Apologies,

Admin
(06-29-2010, 06:01 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately not a single hidden option Sad

Apologies,

Admin

Thanks for trying,

the One I was loking for was ACC (Advance Clock Calibration) so I can unlock the 4th core on my Phenom X3 8400.

no sing of that ?

regards

salsoul
The chipset does not support ACC.
(06-29-2010, 06:23 AM)presola Wrote: [ -> ]The chipset does not support ACC.

Ok back to the drawing board then,

thank you btw for trying.

dont suppose there is any software to unlock the 4th core anywhere?

wishful thinking me thinks

regards

salsoul
Personally, I think the whole ACC/UCC/NCC/xCC stuff is a pure software trick. I've read somewhere that it basically changes a couple of CPU registers and that's all about there is. Unfortunately, there is no further knowledge on the matter. Maybe someday it'll be figured out and possible to change by software, but up to know the only way to unlock cores is by buying a motherboard that supports it.
(06-29-2010, 06:53 AM)presola Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I think the whole ACC/UCC/NCC/xCC stuff is a pure software trick. I've read somewhere that it basically changes a couple of CPU registers and that's all about there is. Unfortunately, there is no further knowledge on the matter. Maybe someday it'll be figured out and possible to change by software, but up to know the only way to unlock cores is by buying a motherboard that supports it.

thanks again..

much appreciated..