Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Asus M.2 not recognized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning,

I have a somewhat special case and I'm looking everywhere without finding a solution... So, I'm addressing you (once again) please.

I changed the motherboard of a PC (UX501J). The seller sent me a different revision which appears to be from a G501JW PC.
I looked at the differences and only the revision changes (N501JW rev 2.1 for the original, rev 2.0 for the new).

So I find myself with a motherboard that works but without my data (serial etc) and above all that refuses to boot on the original M.2! It is not recognized or anything but readable on a USB drive.

So I tested with another new M.2, I can install Windows on it but when it restarts, it doesn't see it and boots to the Bios in a loop.
I tried with a classic SSD, on the 240GB, it starts and everything is fine but with a 480GB, same result as with the M.2!

So I put the original Bios chipset on the new one, same thing.

I think there is a modification to make for this card to accept M.2 (knowing that it is equipped with the M.2 port!) but I can't find it.
Could someone help me mod this and put the info in the new bios please?

I attach the dumps:

DumpOld contains information from the original PC
DumpNew is the dump of the replacement motherboard.

Thank you so much !