Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus Zephyrus GX701GXR Bios unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all! I have the same problem as the guy who asked for this before just the model of the laptop is a bit different as well as version of bios. If you are able to help me with this problem will be cool.

Since bios 307 or 308 (cant remember) I lost the ability to undervolt my CPU (i7-9750h) either with ThrottleStop or Intel XTU. I want a modded bios that will let me undervolt my CPU again to reduce temps. I am uploading my dump bios (I think it is from Windows update firmware) and the latest official bios from asus in the zip file just in case it is needed. I can update my bios to the 311 official, I saw here that there can be problems updating unlocked bios from the windows downloaded bios.

Anyway, are there any more mods to apply to this bios?  I will be so happy just with the undervolt option unlock but want to know if there are other options.
I have upgraded my bios to the 310 asus original, seems to be the same as before.

Thanks in advance!