Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kind of bios problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey People,

I have an odd problem with the HP laptop for which I kindly asking your advice..
The laptop bios doesn't start, black screen. until I touch the motherboard with my finger on various places, than it will start and work normaly.'
The touch places are all over the motherboard, not the same place..
Via the normal on/off switch, nothing will happen.
I locate it to a point where I put my finger and I soldered 2 wires to it in order to bring it outside the case. When I touch the 2 wires, the bios wil start, when I connect the 2 wires together it wil do nothing. The location on the board is PL8501 and PT8502.
I don't have schematics, so I guess they are test points.
Hope somebody can help with this problem
This is a common screen error encountered in laptops. When your laptop screen is black when booting, first check whether the peripheral connection wires such as HDMI, DVI, etc. are defective, have loose wires, or are damaged. If the wire connected to the laptop is faulty, damaged, or loose, it will also lead to a black laptop screen. Other cases: Due to loose computer RAM or damaged CPU. If you still can't detect the cause, I think you should take it to a repair center for assistance.