Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ECS C51GM-M V:1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BIOS is here
I just tried to modify a bit but I think there is a big possibility to get even more of it!
It would be nice if someone could unlock evrything and update the roms to the most recent version. I actually run an 65W X2 Phenom II in it as an *unknown procesor* during bootup but Windows recognizes it as a 240 and I can unlock the other two cores!!
I'm not getting further as I wanted to, so please help me...
OK Well Lets Look At This :-

Nvidia Geforce 6100 VGA ROM v5.51.28.45.70 >>> Geforce 6100 VGA ROM v5.51.28.46.00

MediaShield RAID Utility Dated Mar 22 2006 >>> Replaced With One Dated Aug 18 2008

LAN ROM NVIDIA Boot Agent 224.0523 >>> Replaced With NVIDIA Boot Agent 277.0547

Ethernet Controller v2.13 >>> v2.20

Also unlocked hidden options except there weren't many of them Sad

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/ECS%20C51...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Kind Regards
Admin
THX!
But what about the AGESA? This is one of these interesting BIOSes I cannot work with on my win7.
I tried to replace AGESA with your latest (3.7.0.1?), I tried to replace the logos but nothing worked, it always bricks the .rom-file...
BUT I was successful with other BIOSes already you know...

Flasha t, your own risk! Big Grin
Yo bro, will try l8a! Wink
Flash that first , THEN il look at AGESA

My way of thinking is if i did AGESA now it wouldnt be that clear what bricked it if it got corrupted. However, if you flash it now and its fine , and then flash it with modded AGESA and it bricks, i know to focus on the AGESA modding part.

Regards
Admin
So I did and this is working VERY VERY fine!!!
Next step will be updating AGESA and maybe replacing the logos...
I've seen there is only an epa-logo so can you replace it with our own I once created?
THX a lot for your work and your patience! Glad to be on line again!
Glad to hear from you. Please MSN me asap ford etails.

TheWiz
So it does what it should!! With custom logo and all the things a good BIOS does!
so I will go forward and try some potential for OC'ing! Wink
(08-31-2010, 02:08 PM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]So it does what it should!! With custom logo and all the things a good BIOS does!
so I will go forward and try some potential for OC'ing! Wink

Could you put a link to the modded bios? Want to try it out with a X2 260. Thanks.
I believe this is it with the latest EPAs:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/C5GM513epa.BIN

TheWiz
Hi, been out of the country. Just got back. Will try it out in a week or so. Have to leave again.
I take it that this has an updated AGESA. Do you think it will correctly see the 260?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2