Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request - MOD RX580 Mobile 4GB BIOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I have a weird request - my laptop - ASUS GL702ZC (Ryzen 7 1700 + RX580M 4GB) had graphics card (BGA) chip replaced, unfortunately there was no RX580M but there was RX480M available. After replacement almost everything works fine - graphics are okay and everything looks normal, but the system/driver thinks it's a RX470. I had modded in the past "normal" (not mobile) GPUs from RX 4xx and 5xx series, but i wish I could make this work. The VBIOS is needing a fix, because i wish to unlock clocks, and to have driver think it is a RX480 gpu not RX 470. This ASUS VBIOS is custom, i tried few bioses from RX480M and 580M but every other BIOS makes internal display go blank which is a pain to reflash with programmer. Is there any way someone could help me? I know its custom, and i should've replaced with RX580M, but there was no other video card available at my friend's service supplier. Thanks for help Smile In attachment I upload STOCK RX580M ASUS VBIOS. Smile