Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: DELL T3630 E3-2136(ES),microcode needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the cpu is a cpu which is es version,so i guess the bios can't recognize the cpu.In fact,i cannot boot up my computer.So i wondering if i add some microcodes to the bios slove the problem.
THANKS.
Post a screenshot of Mainboard tab of CPU-Z.
Explain exactly what happens when you try to boot with new CPU.
Make a photo of your ES CPU.
(08-30-2023, 02:23 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Post a screenshot of Mainboard tab of CPU-Z.
Explain exactly what happens when you try to boot with new CPU.
Make a photo of your ES CPU.

There is no signal appeared on my monitor,keyboard.First,it was that all the fans in my staion kept runing at a fast rate.Secondly,the light in the front turn orange for two times and then three times.
Sorry for the pictures,i don't have a non-es cpu so these is no way to boot cpu-z.I dont really konw the version of bios.
DELL made the workstaion 2019.it is the only clue i can get.But i do have the picture of cpu.Additionally,it is a qncu.The cpuid is 906Eah(i have gotten the microcode resource of it in the afternoon,and i got a device that can be conneted to the bios chip and add microcode,i donot know how you call it we call it“编程器”)
Try to find any CPU with Coffee Lake core.
(08-30-2023, 07:07 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Try to find any CPU with Coffee Lake core.

Thinks for your reply.I will try it.
And make a good photo of the chipset (a big blue chip near slots).