Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus M2N-E HP 2.1 SLIC [BIOS 5001]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Asus M2N-E Slic 2.1 Please Rolleyes

Motherboard: Asus M2N-E
BIOS Type: Pheonix AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Version: 5001
Slic 2.1 for Windows 7
BIOS Download: Download
(07-16-2010, 09:01 AM)DIGGER Wrote: [ -> ]Asus M2N-E Slic 2.1 Please Rolleyes

Motherboard: Asus M2N-E
BIOS Type: Pheonix AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Version: 5001
Slic 2.1 for Windows 7

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9146629/m2ne5001slicHP.zip
Flash only with bootblock like this:
awdflash 5001slic.BIN /py /sn /f /cc /wb /r
Tol, thank you!
But what I must to do with file "HP.XRM-MS"?
(07-17-2010, 02:52 PM)DIGGER Wrote: [ -> ]Tol, thank you!
But what I must to do with file "HP.XRM-MS"?

Strange question after your slic-mod request. This file contains HP certificate, which can be inserted into not HP OEM-prepared win installation (just forget about it, if you don't need it).
Instructions For SLIC 2.1 Mod After Flashing

1. Copy and paste ******.XRM-MS certificate file into C-Drive.

2. After pasting this file into C-Drive, go to START - ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMAND PROMPT. Right click on Command Prompt and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

3. When Command Prompt opens, type at the prompt: slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\********.xrm-ms and hit the Enter Button. Wait for the Script Host to answer you with a message that the license was installed successfully....this could take a few minutes and so be patient.

4. After receiving the message that the license was installed successfully, type at the command prompt:

slmgr.vbs -ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-***** (Replace with any OEM SLP Product Key for your installed version of Windows 7 , they are not hard to find).Be Patient and wait for the message to say that the Product Key was successfully installed. After it says successfully installed, reboot the computer.

5. When you are back at your desktop, go to START - COMPUTER - right click on Computer and choose PROPERTIES and see if it is activated with an OEM product ID.

Regards
Admin
Thank you all!
I am understand why I need "HP certificate", but I am just upgrade my slic-mod BIOS from 1701 to 3001, so I think that I don't need reactivate my Win7.
I am upgrade my BIOS because I buy new AM3 CPU

P.S. Sorry my bad English.
If your previous BIOS is HP-slic modified, then installed win7 will stay activated.
(07-20-2010, 05:29 AM)tol Wrote: [ -> ]If your previous BIOS is HP-slic modified, then installed win7 will stay activated.
Yes, HP-Slic
Depends where you upgrade the bios from , if you have a slic modded bios then you must request a slic mod for the new version and then update to the modded new version to keep the slic

Regards
Admin
Is it possible to add dell slp and dell slic 2.1 for this m2n-e bios ver. 5001, thanks
Pages: 1 2