Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] BIOS Unlock for Gigabyte G5-KD (Insyde H2o FB5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As in title. I was checking bios myself in H2OUVE program, saw hidden options which basically uncovers everything in bios but i would like to have an actual bios image with every single settings visible, i'm aware that changing wrong settings may result in bricking my laptop and i take full responsibility for flashing unlocked bios. I would also want to know how to dump my current bios. Thanks in advance.
(10-20-2023, 01:18 PM)szmngl Wrote: [ -> ]As in title. I was checking bios myself in H2OUVE program, saw hidden options which basically uncovers everything in bios but i would like to have an actual bios image with every single settings visible, i'm aware that changing wrong settings may result in bricking my laptop and i take full responsibility for flashing unlocked bios. I would also want to know how to dump my current bios. Thanks in advance.
Hi
Use BACKUP_Tools20 or fpt
I ran into some issues as the FPT says "cannot be run on the current platform. Please contact your vendor." and BACKUP_Tools20 (which i believe is the program on majorgeeks website, correct me if im wrong) says "cannot identify BIOS". What should i use to dump my BIOS?

EDIT: i'm new to this, i just checked pm's and will upload bios dump in a minute
(10-20-2023, 01:18 PM)szmngl Wrote: [ -> ]As in title. I was checking bios myself in H2OUVE program, saw hidden options which basically uncovers everything in bios but i would like to have an actual bios image with every single settings visible, i'm aware that changing wrong settings may result in bricking my laptop and i take full responsibility for flashing unlocked bios.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
BIOS is flashed, everything works just fine, now i can finally undervolt my cpu thanks to you!