Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Need Help to unlock my BIOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
warm regards to all in this community, I'm currently looking to download a modded unlocked bios for my laptop, or if , anyone can help me unlock my current bios it will be much appriciated, I"m providing my laptop details below:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language
Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model HP ENVY Notebook
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Insyde F.50, 27-06-2018
SMBIOS Version 2.8
Embedded Controller Version 64.44
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
BaseBoard Product 80DD
BaseBoard Version 64.44
Platform Role Mobile
Secure Boot State On

please help me as i need to configure my internal settings like power and performance, I'm really having trouble in performance , I do haveĀ  a 4gb dedicated Nvidia GTX 950m Graphics but my cpu doesnt help to get full potential of my components, while playing GTA5 , if i use my Gpu, the tdp of my cpu doesnt stay stable , it suddenly drops till 7-9W while when i Disable the Nvidia, the game performs well smoth on low setting on intel HD5500 graphics, managing alone , that too with a power of around 14-16W sometimes even 20W tdp.
Please help me unlock Advance Tab of my Bios as i tried all the Available methods on internet, but I"m unable to do so.

Thank you in Advance.