Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: CLEVO P150EM Bios Mod to add AMD FirePro Card Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a Clevo P150EM Laptop with the PremaMod V.2(P15E1711.PM2) flashed to it (AMI BIOS). It works fine and added UEFI support.

The last step of my upgrades was to hopefully get either/both of these GPUs working in it, but it appears I need a BIOs mod for that.

First/Preferred: AMD FirePro S7BS100X 8GB
Second: AMD FirePro W6170M 2GB

I have scoured everything I can think of for info on how to do this, but I have been met with hundreds of broken links and half-complete tutorials. I have found evidence that both of these cards have worked on this laptop and tech-wise they are "compatible". I have the correct drivers and the laptop is already setup to pass display output through the integrated. I just need help modifying the BIOs to support them properly.

I can provide the BIOs I am currently using and am happy to provide whatever other information is required. I have acquired basically every flashing tool/modification tool I can along with some GPU vBios's and the original and PREMA Bios for the motherboard.

I appreciate any help.