Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Clevo PA70HS Bios Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i have already unlocked my bios but it doesent want to go the full power maybe someone can help me out and unlock the 400mhz more in my bios i tried everything but the cpu is behaving everytime the same the i7 7700hq is running allcore under load on 3.4ghz i wanna have the full 3.8ghz allcore it would be nice to have the little more power for gaming my cooling is costum so i hit only 60°c on cpu in gaming and cinebench 

system i7 7700hq, gtx 1070 8GB and 16GB ram 

Clevo PA70HS
3.8ghz is for single core max turbo frequency. 3.4ghz should be full max. Going to 3.8ghz for full cores means overclocking which doesn't allowed for hq processer. More information on intel website.
Try disable ht, so the logical core will be reduced to 4, probably you will boost form 8core max frequency to 4core max which is higher. And you gaming experience might improved since most game won't benefit form ht as far as I know and you get overall higher max turbo frequency. I am not sure, because I currently don't have ht process pc in hand, so can't confirm it. 3.4 to 3.8 only have 4 steps, maybe you already disabled ht, idk.
Nah i cant change it maybe can someone activate it for me so i can try it out

https://ibb.co/rs0X6q3 so it is looking