Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request]Bangho Suma 1025 IGP/Hidden Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I would like to see if you can do something with this bios, it is from a netbook bangho suma 1025. I am only interested in the options to change the IGP Vram that is in 64mb to another value, 128,256,512, unlock any function that is related to the IGP ram, or unlock any hidden menu, thank you very much.   I attach the bios.
Hello.
(01-09-2024, 10:10 PM)leenimei Wrote: [ -> ]I attach the bios.
There is a picture in the archive. You want one bios with 128 pre-allocated and another with 512?
If you can make one of 128MB and another of 512 it would be very good for me to see which of the 2 works better whit a 2 gb and 4gb ram...
thank you very much
Why not DIY? Advanced tab is already shown. I see you already edited the dump, DVMT Total Gfx Mem.
What about doing the same with DVMT pre-allocated? Just unhide Uncore submenu.
Unfortunately for me, the program that I show in the image gives me an error when I try to save changes. That program is easy to use but with this bios it causes me errors.
UEFI BIOS EDITOR.
Try leenimei.bin. The ME is not cleared, which means only your device can run the bios.
this is the error and only cause this bios for me, i try to post a Img for my tabs in the bios.

ok i try the bios u giveme, Ty.
You are an incredible genius, I love you!!!!Unlock advanced menu and had to change the igp ram, I love you