Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Thinkpad Lenovo L13 Yoga gen3 BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 

Can you please help me to unlock L13 yoga gen3 bios advanced menu and full undervolting support? I am unable to post a bios dump as none of the tools i found on the web are able to do so. Here is the link to the bios downlaod page: bios

Thanks in advance for the help!
(03-10-2024, 11:37 PM)quantumx3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, 

Can you please help me to unlock L13 yoga gen3 bios advanced menu and full undervolting support? I am unable to post a bios dump as none of the tools i found on the web are able to do so. Here is the link to the bios downlaod page: bios

Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
(03-11-2024, 04:31 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
How can I do that? I have already tried the tools suggested online but am unable to get a bios dump. Buying a programmer is unfortunately not an option for me and the tool linked in the pinned thread in this forum just leads me to a page saying 'dangerous download blocked'
(03-12-2024, 11:34 PM)quantumx3 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
How can I do that? I have already tried the tools suggested online but am unable to get a bios dump. Buying a programmer is unfortunately not an option for me and the tool linked in the pinned thread in this forum just leads me to a page saying 'dangerous download blocked'
Use fpt or BACKUP_Tools20y, but the SPI-programmer will be necessary in any case
(03-13-2024, 05:45 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2024, 11:34 PM)quantumx3 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
Use fpt or BACKUP_Tools20y, but the SPI-programmer will be necessary in any case

dang, ig this aint happening then. might reopen this thread if i get a programmer