Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP OMEN X ap0xx 083A5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

AIDA64 Report

I have a problem, I wanted to downgrade the BIOS to version F.21(sp96513), currently I have F.28(SP144333). 
Using the official HP program and creating a recovery pendrive, unfortunately it gives me the error "unable to open bios signature" 

However, what I care most about is unlocking advanced functions, I cannot find the appropriate versions of the programs to work with my laptop, if any. The same applies to those that are supposed to run under UEFIShell/DOS.

Also if someone know how to control fan speed, please tell me. I only found that registers 88 and 89 spoof the temperature sensor, which increases the speed of the fans, but...
It will put the computer to hibernation, there is no rule whether it is under load or idle. Whether it's 1 minute or a few hours, it will happen randomly. When it goes to hibernation, this information in the system events: "ACPI thermal zone = _TZ.TZ01
_HOT = 373K"

I'm at a loss and I don't know what to do next. And TY for reply.