Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Need help regarding finding the correct bios for Satellite L655 (PSK1JE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am new around here, so I am not sure if this is the right place to post.

Anyway, I have a laptop that is a TOSHIBA Satellite L655-183 (Part number PSK1JE) that I have been using for a while. But I have faced a problem.
Because of some research purposes,  I got a modded bios from this very site and applied it to the laptop, which went well for a long while. But now, since I plan to sell the laptop, I wanted to restore it to the original BIOS.

And the thing is, I can't find the actual BIOS for my specific model of L655. I found it somewhere, applied it to the laptop, and for some reason... my laptop recognizes it as L650! It also lost its serial number and part number when I checked in the software that reads the BIOS information.

So I am wondering if anyone else has the original BIOS for L655 (PSK1JE). It would be a great help, as TOSHIBA no longer hosts drivers for all EOL Toshiba series (except the US region, but mine is the Europe model.)

Some details to share;

TOSHIBA Satellite L655-183
Part No: PSK1JE-09L00NTE
Serial No: XA476492Q

Intel Core i5 460M
8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 @ 1066 MHz
500 GB HDD
ATI Radeon Mobility HD 5650

Thanks.