Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Extensa 5620: CPU replace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just want ask (i need confirm) that in my notebook Acer extensa 5620 should run with this CPU T9300. Now i have original T5470 @1,6GHz i want replace it for T9300 @2,50GHz. Chipset is GM965 so it is Merom family CPU (65nm) original installed i wanted switch to Penryn family (45 nm) better performance and also better effectivity. I have user guide (screen uploaded) i saw that my notebook should be support this CPU and also others on specifications. But i am not sure.

Yeah its an old notebook (i renovating him replaced HDD by SSD, also 2GB ram installed i add next 2 GB - Totall will be 4 GB ram, and CPU i wanted replace also. 

I am not sure if my BIOS accepted this CPU. I have Acer columbia (phoenix technologies) BIOS version 1.35.

Can someone help me?
[attachment=25554]
(04-17-2024, 07:56 AM)MPM Wrote: [ -> ]I just want ask (i need confirm) that in my notebook Acer extensa 5620 should run with this CPU T9300.
https://browser.geekbench.com/geekbench2/1151080
Thanks...Yeah so there is notebooks with this configuration but mine was CPU T5470.... I hope that it will work..