Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Dell Alienware 15 R3 BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I am a newbie in the forum but i am eager to learn BIOS modding, I also have a background in IT so i don't need hand-holding neither.

I recently watched Computrace Backdoor revisited from Blackhat USA as i never heard of it before, when i checked my Alienware BIOS i found that i have it by default on all my laptops. Is there anyone here who can help me mod my first BIOS? I want to strip out all Computrace modules from my BIOS settings while keeping the rest stock.

Alienware 15 R3 AMI BIOS version 1.0.8   Link: click here.

UPDATE 1.0: I managed to use AFUWINx64.EXE with command /O to dump current ROM Image, but when I open it with AMIBCP I get nothing (refer to screenshot).

UPDATE 2.0: Managed to extract the rom file from the original EXE file  but still facing the same problem with AMIBCP.          Link HERE

[Image: Capture.png]
Hi,

I’d like to get a modded/unlocked bios for my gaming laptop, also because undervolting and such are disabled in the latest version of the bios. My specific laptop model is P69F001. Anyone that could help me with it? Any help would be really appreciated!