Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ECS g31t-mt v7.o bios boot csreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please help me to change boot screen
its an ami bios

i haved attached bios and image file...

thanks in advance
I have removed your email address from your post for privacy reasons.

Sorry but the image file you have posted exceeds the size limitations for a ami splash screen. Il look into this further for you

Regards
Admin
OK can you tell me what CPU you are using? Chances are i could try and remove some of the microcode updates to create enough free space to insert the splash screen. Or are there any option roms you dont use like onboard lan / RAID / Graphics because i could remove these if you dont use them to make more space

Regards
Admin
please sir if u can edit than image n compress that than please do this......please...pleaseee..
im using intel dual core 2.7 processor
nd i dont use onboard raid..but i use lan and grafics
Good news! Big Grin

Removed 2 CPU Microcodes Dated 2005 and the small bios logo (which you wouldn't see with a splash screen anyway) and there was enough space to insert the image you provided me with Smile

Flash this BIOS at your own risk!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/ECS%20G31...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin

sorry tooo say but...bios is not working properly...its not showin my image nd it takes too much time too boot...i used core 2 duo 2.9 processor with 2gb ram....
(08-10-2010, 11:39 AM)er.vikey Wrote: [ -> ]sorry tooo say but...bios is not working properly...its not showin my image nd it takes too much time too boot...i used core 2 duo 2.9 processor with 2gb ram....

OK , after a quick thank you to the Gods for sparing the motherboard , flash back the original and we will see what else (if anything) can be done. Please let us know when your back and stable on the original bios.

Regards
Admin