Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ASUS Crosshair I - need help extracting NCPUCODE.BIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks for reply ej52
i was only askin as i am useing a amd 7750 and iv seen a lot of post on other forums were ppl have unlocked these to x4 and was wounderin if mine would do the same
(08-25-2010, 12:51 PM)Gray20 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for reply ej52
i was only askin as i am useing a amd 7750 and iv seen a lot of post on other forums were ppl have unlocked these to x4 and was wounderin if mine would do the same

Sorry but core unlocking won't be supported by this chipset - and there really isn't a point to invest time to implement it as quads / PhenomII's are so cheap Wink

Greetz, G.
Would it be theoretically possible? I'm just interested because I thought it is chipset related and only possible on newer chipsets. Or is it BIOS-related?
It seems AMD or manufacturers have been killing the ACC option. as of late, Turbo Core is the only thing that comes close to this option again. Tthe older bioses from 07-08 would bet he best palce to look if someone wanted to port ACC into a board, which I haven't wrapped my head around yet.

TheWiz
(08-28-2010, 04:47 PM)Giniemaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2010, 12:51 PM)Gray20 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for reply ej52

Sorry but core unlocking won't be supported by this chipset - and there really isn't a point to invest time to implement it as quads / PhenomII's are so cheap Wink

Greetz, G.

Hi Giniemaster

I must first thank you for the 1402 bios mod running on my Asus Crosshair
I am running a AMD phenom II 550BE with 4x1gig DDR2-800 OCZ vista upgrade modules and it works perfectly. Smile

I would just like confirmation if this BIOS will support a Phenom X4 945 ?
Since they no longer sell new X4 940's anymore.

And lastly is it the physical hardware on the Asus crossair that prevents users from unlocking cores or can it be done with the right bios code ?

Thanks again Wink

Just for keeping things clean, can we please (anyone) start a new thread in the confirmed section with the dl link and a pretty picture with instructions Big Grin

I'm pretty sure as long as you dont go over the recommended TDP you should be good to go.

TheWiz
Pages: 1 2 3 4