Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: BIOS PROBLEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i,m new in this forum!i,m from greece and i need big help!!!i tryied to change bios in ECS MCP61PM-HM NETTLE 3-GL8E MOTHERBOARD.I do exactly the steps to do it.when the new bios loaded and my pc restarts my monitor doesn't open!also i have the ATI RADEON HD 3650 and i connect it to with HDMI in tv aslo.i disconnected but mothing. PLEASE HELPPPP!!
Welcome to the forums.

Why did you flash any updates? If you looked at the first page of the thread it said that we are not advising anyone to flash anything to this board because there were new developments we discovered that made unlocking this board more difficult. Tthe result of what you did is brick the BIOS. To fix it, you will need your chip reprogrammed, which can be done through our chip reprogramming service found on the menu bar. Several people have also had this issue and recovered their systems doing so. Please send me a direct email if you are intereted in reprogramming your BIOS chip to resolve the issue.

Regards,
TheWiz
You can also try and follow our Award Bios recovery guide

Regards
Admin
hello my friend!
thanx for replying to my email.i really need your help.i'm waiting for details in my emailConfusedtarsheriffs82@hotmail.com
i followed these steps to try and fix it:

a)i cleared the CMOS by moving the jumpers fron one pin to another and put it back to its place.
b)i took off the memory battery of the motherboard and put it back to its place.
c)i took off graphics card and put it back to its place.

THE RESULT : NOTHING..STILL MY SCREEN WONT OPEN AND MY USB SLOTS WONT WORK AND MY PC WONT TURN OFF WITHOUT UNPLUGGING IT FROM POWER.
Please read http://bios-mods.com/recovery.html and follow the instructions

Regards
Admin