Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ECS MCP61 Bios here:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NEW Bios or MCP61??? ok got foxconn bios flashed good, its from foxconn for boards mcp61,lots and i mean lots of options are already unlocked, ONE problem though, i dont understand them. LOL

same options as your abit bios but with ddr2 400 and also:

VTT VOLTAGE SELECT 1.20 - 1.30V

CHIPSET V-DUAL SET
1.20 - 1.50V

VCORE VOLTAGE SELECT
FROM MINUSES TO 0.325

AND CHIPSET VCORE SELECT
1.225 - 1.375

What are these and can i overclock good with this bios???? i will attach original bios here also, has id,vid, htt, and all that also, and voltageas norm. and mem timings and stuff like abit.

OMG great work dawood! props to you. Once I get back to my workstation Ill post my response.

TheWiz
got my acer t180 up to 2.8ghz but unstable so backed down to 2.6ghz and ddr2800 @444 thats cpu/6, cant use new bios it works but dont understand it and scared i blow up.lol anyway please see if you can find out what are all these options??? look at foxconn website lots and lots bios there but this was best fit, so 2 speak. there is a bios out there that supports wiicked overclocking seen it in vid on youtube, trying to find it. my problem is in bios my volts only show 1.4v - not above that, need more juice, i seen a voltmod at http://ocinside.de/index_e.html look in bios i have 1.4v so i can do 1.4v to 1.5v voltmod ??? yes, sod it im going or 1.550v, will that work input in guide and see what u think please any 1. thank you
Is this BIOS with a splash- and an EPA-Logo?
I would like to try it anyways, maybe you can add some screenshots?