Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlock request for a Packard Bell Imedia 9668
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
strange - ive just discovered that the branches / options ive mvoed to be visible do not stay there despire saving , they go back to their original positions and cannot be seen!

Il continue looking at this for you

Admin
I'll wait for good news, Thanks.Smile

*But can you tell me what tool you use to unlock the bios? cause I found a tutorial using Modbin6 for Award BIOS. I need a .bin file but in this case we have .316 file.
I just want to know how you do. i'm not going to do it, I prefer to wait for your mod(is more safe for my bios)Blush.

Thanks

a .316 is jsut their way of keeping track of version numbers, rename it to .bin and MODBIN will open it.
Yes, it worked.Thanks!Smile
Hey 1234s282, nothing new about unlocking it?Huh
doesnt look like it sorry Sad the options are there but i cannot get them to stick

What versions of Modbin are being used???
(09-04-2010, 10:24 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]What versions of Modbin are being used???

Tried 2.01.02 , 2.04.02 , 2.04.03 mate

Admin
Could you try to unlock the options, TheWiz?
maybe you could make it work with your methods.Shy

Thanks
Hey bibo I think I figured out what's happening! In any event in order for me to confirm the resolution I need you to take a picture of each of your main menus for me.

Thanks again,
TheWiz
Pages: 1 2 3 4