Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlock bios K9A2 Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Can somebody insert the NorthBridge multiplier option in the bios ???

MB: MSI K9A2 Platinum
Bios Link:
http://global.msi.eu/index.php?func=downloadfile&dno=12323&type=bios
Bios: 1.B

Thanks

PS: it's not hidden
At the moment we cant insert new options that aren't hidden , but we ARE looking into it Smile

Any progress and we will let you know - keep following the site blog too!

Regards
Admin
(09-04-2010, 08:47 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment we cant insert new options that aren't hidden , but we ARE looking into it Smile

Any progress and we will let you know - keep following the site blog too!

Regards
Admin

Ok will do, it's because they delibiretely didn't insert the option
cause it would be the same OC capability as a Black Edition Processor of AMD with unlocked Multi. Now only Dram and HT Multi can be changed so the NB gets OC'd to with the FSB.

Thanks in advance

Have you come accross any other motherboards with the same chipset and specs that DO have this option. If so we could possibly try to do some inserting if you are willing.

TheWiz
This asus MB has the option, and has a AMD790FX chipset with SB600
But it's not the exact same MB. The other MB builders don't have 4PCIe 2.0 so didn't look into them.

This is the closest i can find.

MB: ASUS M3A32 Deluxe
Bios: 2104
Download:
j‌avascript:global_click(this,'M3A32-MVP%20DELUXE','mb/socketAM2/M3A32-MVP_DELUXE/2104.zip','1','24','21','1','2104.zip','0','0');show_bios_warnning('3');

Hello,

Did you guys make any progress ?????

Not as of yet, merging these modules have some quirks to it but we should hopefully have a report tommorow.

TheWiz
Any luck ?

Sorry for the long wait, been extremly busy lately Smile

Unfortunatly I merged the menu ROMs and the entry points are completly different so trying to add the option as a whole completly confuses the BIOS. If you do have a spare chip though I'd say the next logical test would be to test the stock ASUS BIOS if you have a testing chip ready to go. Meanwhile we continue trying to learn how to add a single option in.

TheWiz