Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: oc with phönix bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I have a Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook A530 with a Phönix Bios 1.14. Is it possible to unlock the overclocking functions of the Bios? All needed functions are hidden. And I can not overclock with windows tools cause i do not know what pll clockgen is inside.
Link to the new 1.15 Bios: Link to Bios 1.15

I have searche for days with google, but i only find slic mods, which i dont need/want. I tried lot of tools like pbe etc, but no one helps. Hope you can help me. best regard
Unfortunatly the standard Phoenix BIOS (non award) is a completly different beast that really hasn't been unlockable at this point for anyone. Wwhile CPU upgrades, slic, enabling virtualization have all been done on the Phoenix platform, the options remain a issue.

Regards,
TheWiz
Hello TheWiz,
thank you for your answer! So i have to wait, maybe in future...? Cool
Yes, it is a constant thing that we are working on, it jsut isn't all that simple Smile

Thanks for your interest!
TheWiz
(09-07-2010, 08:04 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it is a constant thing that we are working on, it jsut isn't all that simple Smile

Thanks for your interest!
TheWiz

And any idea, maybe with other bios can solve this issue?
I have a fu-si esprimo p3500, D2610-A1 mobo, but its "pure" phoenix- intel-bin bios terrible.
What do you think are crossflash or any other technique to reach the OC features?
Yeah I mean if its a desktop running phoenix with the ability to recover, this would be the next step.

http://www.bios-mods.com/blog/?p=192
(09-29-2010, 01:02 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I mean if its a desktop running phoenix with the ability to recover, this would be the next step.

http://www.bios-mods.com/blog/?p=192

I'm almost sure it's recoverable (I've check the chip) but I'm sure its a desktop mobo Wink
thx!

But its bios is terrible, intel bios, and I can't make backup (yet), and i can't find any editor to check/open it. Not Award nor AMI...
Well if you want I can PM you details to get a programer and spare chip for cheap, then you could look at other BIOS platorms to try on the board.