Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Packard Bell Imedia 9668:Cuba MS-7301:Unlocked With Overclocking Options+Slic2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
someone I can send two bios files in the private download link does not work anymore thank you very much
(08-18-2014, 02:32 PM)Bear939 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone upload new link for the only slic2.1 bios?
I want flash bios for oc, but without this file i cant do that i thinkf
Hi I hope someone can help me. My son has a Packard Bell computer from the UK, with 4 gb of RAM in it, but only 3gb is seen by the computer. The system is a bios cuba ms-7301, and I can post any other details that might help. W7310VP23.16 Phoenix technologies, etc. If someone could send me a working link with instructions for the modded BIOS on this page, I would be grateful. Forgive me if I have gotten some of these terms wrong. We lost the sound putting the 4gb RAM in, but got it back by installing a second hand sound card. I have also upgraded the graphics and it is running windows 8.1 fine on it. Thanks in advance,

Rob.
The link of "slic2.1 bios" is broken.
Nobody has the file unlocked + slic2.1 bios? I need it and can't find it anywhere.
Pages: 1 2 3