Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Change the bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to All,
I have a Biostar 945P-A7A v8.0 with last release bios but this bios don't have a overclock tools as the T-Force series.
The Motherboard Biostar TForce 945P SE have the same specification of mine.
Is possible to flash my mother board with the bios of tforce?
I have tried to flash with the bios of tforce but it not possible because the bios id it not equal!

This is my bios (Biostar 945pa7a v8.0): http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/bios.php?S_ID=81#

This is the bios of tforcE: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/bios.php?S_ID=194#

Excuse me for my bad english. But i'm not English!
This is not recommended as you will almost certainly brick your motherboard!

Admin
there ia a possibility that my bios have a Overclock tools blocked?
you have overclocking options already theres nothing else hidden , they are under Frequency Control as CPU Clock - move this up slowly to increase CPU speed (Clock Speed X Multiplier = CPU Speed In Mhz) The multiplier is locked depending on your processor.

Voltage options can be found in Advanced >> CPU Feature >> TM2 BUS VID

If you cant see these options , try pressing Ctrl Home , Ctrl F1 or Ctrl F9 as these combinations are sometimes required to display advanced options

Regards
Admin
(09-29-2010, 04:08 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]you have overclocking options already theres nothing else hidden , they are under Frequency Control as CPU Clock - move this up slowly to increase CPU speed (Clock Speed X Multiplier = CPU Speed In Mhz) The multiplier is locked depending on your processor.

Voltage options can be found in Advanced >> CPU Feature >> TM2 BUS VID

If you cant see these options , try pressing Ctrl Home , Ctrl F1 or Ctrl F9 as these combinations are sometimes required to display advanced options

Regards
Admin

OK Thank you!!!
I trying!

Please report back if you've found them.

TheWiz