Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: unlock phenom II X2 550 with foxconn a88gmx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, i was reading and i noticed that this phenom can be unlocked but i im trying everything without results because i cant find a good foxconn guide :S the computer doesnt boot...

the bios version is p03 and his name is A43F1P03.ROM

this mobo has Advanced Clock Calibration, but i cant find anywhere something like EC firmware... i would like you to help me, if it could be possible, to do something.
tell me if u need some more info.

bye
I'm not sure on this one, I see the entire ACC menu is there, why would you need EC firmware???
tnx for reply. because i saw some very simple guides and they say:

1. set vcore: 1.425
2. set EC firmware: Hybrid
3. set ACC: auto
4. done

and a lot of guys saying it worked perfectly (gigabyte/asus)

so i tried to do that without the step 3. but it doesnt work Sad
am i missing something?
i found somthing weird when i update my bios to A43F1P03.ROM with Fox Liveupdate.exe, when i reboot it says:

CMOS checksum bad
Press f1 to enter setup

could be this why it doesnt let me unlock?
(10-02-2010, 11:16 AM)maurezmo Wrote: [ -> ]i found somthing weird when i update my bios to A43F1P03.ROM with Fox Liveupdate.exe, when i reboot it says:

CMOS checksum bad
Press f1 to enter setup

could be this why it doesnt let me unlock?

Not really , this may just mean its time for a new CMOS battery on the motherboard - try resetting all bios defaults and if it continues to give that message then replace the CMOS battery.

Regards
Admin
it only happends when i flash the bios, but i saw its normal after flashing allways says "CMOS checksum bad"

ty

last question:

is it possible to add EC firmware to the bios or u know how to set ACC values?
as u know they appear -2% for each core
As far as i know ACC cannot be added but i may be wrong - if it IS possible i dont know how its done

Admin
(10-04-2010, 01:52 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as i know ACC cannot be added but i may be wrong - if it IS possible i dont know how its done

Admin

i mean adding EC firmware to ACC options. because i already got ACC but not EC firmware.

No we cant do this im sorry Sad - may be possible but we havent got this skill yet

Admin
ok ty for your help Big Grin
Pages: 1 2