Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus X50SL Series HP 2.1 SLIC (Windows 7)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to mod bios (BIOS 306) for that laptop with 2.1 SLIC for (Windows 7) ?

Best Regards

magicpotatoes

(08-03-2009, 10:17 AM)LittleDevil Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to mod bios (BIOS 306) for that laptop with 2.1 SLIC for (Windows 7) ?

Best Regards

please provide BIOS link next time Smile

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1652881/F5SLAS_SLIC.zip

i used HP SLIC 2.1
Flashed bios and I have SLIC 2.1 version now, but i still can't activate windows 7.

When I try to activate it I get that error:

[Image: brez-naslova.jpg]

If click try again, it writes that Windows 7 is actiwated and than restart.

After that i get error like that on the screen and i cannpt go into the windows.

[Image: img8825.jpg]

Any solution?

Best Regards
In my case 7loader works (i don't have flashed my x50sl for now), and when he said to me "windows now reboot" ,after the screen logo asus i get the same "error" in red, anyway i restored the mbr for start again windows 7...now i flash the bios so i tell you if works for me...
sorry for my bad english, i'm italian.

Cheers!

magicpotatoes

(08-04-2009, 06:45 AM)LittleDevil Wrote: [ -> ]Flashed bios and I have SLIC 2.1 version now, but i still can't activate windows 7.

When I try to activate it I get that error:

[Image: brez-naslova.jpg]

If click try again, it writes that Windows 7 is actiwated and than restart.

After that i get error like that on the screen and i cannpt go into the windows.

[Image: img8825.jpg]

Any solution?

Best Regards

First, click on "Uninstall all cracks" then reboot. Run that program again but click on "Slic Present in BIOS"
well, actually still not works on my computer (the same asus x50sl) i have flashed bios and now i have hp 2.1 slic...tried every type of activator...manually or automatic...nothing happened (also uninstalled every time cracks before run a different activator, and also i run this programs with administrator privileges)...anyone can help me? thanks

..and sorry for my bad English .

Cheers